According to the Mayo Clinic , these factors can affect your fertility
* Exposure to lead or other heavy metals
* Exposure to radiation or X-rays
* Overheating the testicles through frequent use of saunas or hot tubs
* Sitting for long periods, wearing tight clothing or working on a laptop computer for long stretches of time
* Use of anabolic steroids taken to stimulate muscle strength and growth can cause the testicles to shrink and sperm production to decrease
* Use of cocaine or marijuana may temporarily reduce the number and quality of your sperm as well
* Drinking alcohol can lower testosterone levels, cause erectile dysfunction and decrease sperm production.
* Liver disease caused by excessive drinking also may lead to fertility problems.
* Tobacco smoking
* Emotional stress
* Obesity can impair fertility