Now that Winter has arrived with full force , and its cold and wet outside . We decided to put together a list of ways to help keep you and your house warm during these cold months, without the huge bills.
- Close your curtains closed at night
- Cover your doors , to prevent drafts from coming in( put a rolled up down at the bottom of your door)
- Cover your walls, even a picture or carpet will help
- Dress in layers inside
- Drink something warm
- Use a hot water bottle , but help children with boiling water and remember to let the air out of the bottle.
- Keep your feet warm , and remember to change your socks as your feet sweat.
Keep warm and safe
Source: MC World Magazine