Ok , so you got your undies on with holes in , as they are your favourites, and most comfortable . Wrong you ain’t gonna get any action with those things.
We have a couple of options for you , however the last is a certain a NO NO , I think your bro’s and your girl would cry laughing when you drop your pants and you got those things underneath.
Boxer Shorts – Well Suited for Pleated Pants& SleepingBoxer shorts are loose and offer little support. They come with an elastic waistband and a button fly and straight leg openings with a short inseam.
- Loose and airy
- Usually made of absorbent cotton
- Good for sleeping
- Tendency to bunch up underneath clothing
- Too much fabric to work well with skinny jeans or trim cut pants
- Not supportive enough for physical activities
- Cotton-covered gathered elastic waistband can be less comfortable than a flat elastic waistband
2. Y frontsThey usually offer a Y-shaped fly in the front and have enough fabric to offer full coverage from the waist to the top of the thigh with complete coverage of the bum. Briefs provide excellent support and are less prone to bunching than other styles. They’re an excellent choice for men who opt to wear tighter pants or low-rise pants.
- Ideal for skinny jeans
- Perfect if you sit a lot
- No bunching up of the material
- Old-fashioned look
- Can accentuate fuller figures
3.Boxer BriefsBoxer briefs are the best of both types of underwear. They are a supportive fit of the underwear and are a comfortable fit all day long. They are excellent for physical activity and look especially good even if you are not in your best shape.
- Best of both worlds
- Works under all kinds of pants
- Perfect for workouts, particularly compression boxer briefs
- Worse than briefs for sitting but better than boxer shorts because generally little to know bunching
4.Thongs, Bikinis & G-Strings
Oh boy , please give these a miss but if you insist make sure you are built like a chiseled warrior !!!
- No bunching
- Make a statement
- Rear string can be uncomfortable
- Harder to find
And remember keep the colours simple and plain .